Your privacy is important to us
Sylhetmart is located at:
Dhakadakshin Golapganj, Sylhet
3161 – Sylhet, Bangladesh
Like most website operators, Sylhetmart collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Sylhetmart’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Sylhetmart’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Sylhetmart may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Sylhetmart also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://www.sylhetmart.com blog posts. Sylhetmart only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Sylhetmart’s websites choose to interact with Sylhetmart in ways that require Sylhetmart to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Sylhetmart gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://www.sylhetmart.com to provide a username and email address.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our and register for our through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our, and view your profile.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites, products, or services.
Sylhetmart may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Sylhetmart may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Sylhetmart does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Sylhetmart uses “Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising, and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Sylhetmart – by purchasing Sylhetmart’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Sylhetmart collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Sylhetmart. Sylhetmart does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Credit & Contact Information